Not every event deserves attention.
Know why, when, and how to respond to events driving your sales.
Increase same store sales by anticipating, mitigating and amplifying events that matter.
Variation of sales is one of the main obstacles to profitable locations.
Fixed-cost operations limit the number of decisions an operator can make to remain profitable. When sales are not enough to generate profits, operators have different approaches to solve the problem of variation of sales, but questions remain.
When do you intervene and visit the site?
It is not always possible to discern between events that are worthy of attention and events that are not.
Can you ensure you will solve the problem?
Some factors affecting sales cannot be solved at the first try, or ensure they will never happen again.
Same store sales in multi-unit retail environments are affected by multiple factors.
Factors Affecting Existing Locations
- Competition or cannibalization
- Shortages in supplies
- Catastrophic events
- Effectiveness of promotions, offerings, sales
- Consumer spending, price & value, repetition
- Franchisees independent control
- Food-borne illnesses
Additional Factors in New Locations
- Unknown tastes and behavior new customers
- Development or construction delays
- Staff that is new to the brand
- New franchisees
- New community and surrounding market
- Seasonality, weather
Factors Affecting Entire Brands
- Unknown tastes and behavior of new customers
- Changing dietary preferences of consumers
- Changes in economy/market and tax matters
- Growth strategy implementation
- Outstanding and future leverage (i.e. debt)
- Health, employment, environment regulations
- Litigation(s), current and future
- Intellectual property protection
- Data/Security/Integrity/Quality breaches and I.P. protection
- Unreliable/inefficient technology use
- Real estate over-exposure
- Loss of key personnel
- Outsourcing risk, merger risk, acquisition risk
- Increase of costs (raw material, energy, labor, etc.)
A novel and unique approach to manage event driven incremental sales and expenses in the multi-unit retail environment.
Who do we work with?
ROIchecker gives you the tools to maximize financial performance of every store in your area. We can help you gain the insight into what is affecting your sales at each one of your locations and allow you to focus on continue building your empire. Learn more
Increase same store sales and speed-up your growth. ROIchecker gives you the tools to find peaks and dips beyond natural highs and lows. You will gain maximum revenue from day one – minimizing drops and maximizing highs. Learn more
Corporate Owned Locations
Looking to improve the financial performance of your corporate owned locations? ROIchecker gives you accurate data to help you find opportunities around specific events and allocate your investment resources wisely. Let us help you maximize your same store sales. Learn more